Re: Penpal Greetings!

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Penpal Greetings!
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 23:48:28 -0700
WARNING!!!!! If you have received an e-mail titled "VIRUS WARNING!" you
have already been INFECTED with one of the most insidious and pervasive
VIRUSES (VIRI??) known to man/woman!!!  According to IBM, AT&T, NBC,
CNN, MTV, CDC, LMNOP, and many other well respected acronyms, THIS THING
IS REALLY SORTA KINDA NOT SO GOOD!!!  To tell if YOU have been INFECTED,
look FOR any e-mail that contains lots and lots of EXCLAMATION POINTS
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), CAPITALIZATION withOUT rhyme OR reason, and
references to big, mean, ol" companies--they don't give a DAMN about
anything except this and the ALMIGHTY Dollar, so it must be
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!  Don't BOTHER asking any of your
friends/lovers/coworkers about it, though, because IF they have IT, they
WON'T know about it.  The only way to SAVE THEM FROM THIS HORROR is to
E-MAIL THIS WARNING TO EVERYONE YOU
KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the off-topic posting, but I felt this was too important of
a message not to pass along.  A little more on-topic, a friend told me
my Spitfire has metalmites--they've even chewed right through the body
in a couple of places!  Does anyone know what kind of pesticide I should
look for in the garden department at Home Depot?  I'd rather go organic,
but desperate times call for desperate measures!

=;^p

--
Schuyler E. Grace
'73 Spitfire 1500 - FM1183U