Re: Penpal Greetings!

To: mdporter@rt66.com
Subject: Re: Penpal Greetings!
From: schuyler grace <schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 08:36:16 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael D. Porter wrote:

> schuyler grace wrote:
> >
> > WARNING!!!!! If you have received an e-mail titled "VIRUS WARNING!"
> you
> > have already been INFECTED with one of the most insidious and
> pervasive
>
> This is a hoax, probably originally related to "Penpal Greetings." If
> you have any doubts, go to the Department of Energy Computer Incident
> Assessment Capability site, and check.
> --
> My other Triumph runs, but....

Michael,

The warning I sent out is, in fact related to the "Penpal Greetings"
warning.  If you check the CIAC site, you will find that virus warnings
are becoming a worse problem than most viruses--hence my "Virus Warning"
virus warning.

My apologies to the list for this bandwidth-wasting attempt at late
night humor.  Please don't send the Man to take my LBC away  :^)

--
Schuyler E. Grace
'73 Spitfire 1500 - FM1183U