Turn Signal Flasher

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Turn Signal Flasher
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 20:59:23 -0400
Aw right, I give up, I'll have to ask.  Early 69 TR6  CC28754L.  Where the
devil is the turn signal flasher?  Next to the fuse block I have identified
the 4way flasher, the 4way flasher relay, but no turn signal relay.  I
understand there are a number of different configurations.  Neither the
turn signals nor the 4way flashers works.  The 4way switch has not yet been
tested, due the difficulty in getting to it, but the cubby, luggage and
tranny hump light all work and feed from a common source of power.  The
turn signals get their power from the same line that feeds the stop,
running lights and backup lights, all of which work.  The turn signal
switch is good and resistance to ground from the switch is near zero,
indicating there is at least one good light bulb in either the left or
right sides. I have looked under the dash, under the hood, WHERE IS THE
BUGGER?

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/