RE: Turn Signal Flasher

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Turn Signal Flasher
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 23:06:19 -0400
Yup, thats where it was. Boy, what  a stupid place to put it.  The 4 way
switch is bad, so I jumpered it out of the circuit and now I have turn
signals.  One small step for man....
Now the side lights are all that remain.

Thanks guys....

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com   non illegitimus carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/