Re: Home Depot: Reflectix foil-faced insulation & Hammeritepaint -Reply

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, gsmith@cvn.net, libertyc@erols.com
Subject: Re: Home Depot: Reflectix foil-faced insulation & Hammeritepaint -Reply
From: Martin Wilson <martinw@fmc.gov>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 10:20:48 -0400
greg, I see you are going to convert the spider to a v8!  the car is worth
more (own opinion) as a spider than the conversion due to its limited
production and all.  Unless somethiing is majorally wrong, the expense
to convert less loss in value you could purchase a nice tr-8 for around
5500. (see the washington post Sunday 9/7/97 car ads section (usual
caveats))

martin w
78 (still waving) spit

>>> gsmith <gsmith@cvn.net> 09/05/97 10:27pm >>>
 I couldn't find the Hammerite paint there either. One of the employees
who
seemed to know his stuff told me they used to carry it, but don't any
more.
Are there other places I should be able to get this?

Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition
1980 TR7 Spider (eventually to be a v8)
Web Site: http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith