Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #790 Mon Sep 8 08:40:39 MDT 1997

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #790 Mon Sep 8 08:40:39 MDT 1997
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 00:29:48 -0400
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 07:33:05 -0700
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Subject: concours standards

Hay Gang

Are their any concours standard in print for the TR3, TR4, TR4A, TR250
and TR6?  If so where can they be bought? And how much?  I have no plans
to restore one of my TR's to this level but would like to know what it
takes?

Jeff Slaton
CF12524
I also have others in storage.......

Jeff,

   Judging standard are applied differently by each organization. VTR works off
a 400
point system and provides the amount of points for each general item which you
can find
off of their home page. As for originality data try Original Triumph TR by Bill
Piggot
and the TR Register has a couple of documents which you might want to check out
such as
"extract from TR action No 33" -  concerning paint and trim schemes and the
National
Newsletter April, July 87 - "Original Thoughts". (If you wish a copy just give
me your
fax number)

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675