"American" Magnesium Wheels

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: "American" Magnesium Wheels
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 20:49:39 -0400
Listers,

  I remember one of us in dire need of a source of Triumph's
optional magnesium wheels.  I also remember a post by Tom Leake,
titled "Various Cars for Sale in Utah" in which he wrote...

> Another local shop has lost some parking and I got some stuff from him
> at a very reasonable price.  In appreciation I offered to send a note to
> the british car list.  He would consider offers.
>
> For information on the cars contact Mike Morgan  of Morgan SportsCars
> 801-487-5979 voice 801-487-2401 fax
>
>              ~snip other cars for sale~

> 65- TR4A RHD OverDrive 3 American Mags 1000 needs extensive body work
> missing front valences, grill, rusted rockers.

  Well, fellow lister, this is how one aquires hard to buy items.  I suggest
that you find/buy the car, keep the mags, then resell the rest...

      Just trying to help, please forgive if this topic has already
been brought up (I am a behind-the-times digester).

                                     JOE IV
                                     TR 250
                               WALLINGFORD, CT. USA