Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #790 Mon Sep 8 08:40:39 MDT 1997

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: triumphs@autox.team.net digest #790 Mon Sep 8 08:40:39 MDT 1997
From: Barry Shefner <jacad@CAM.ORG>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 00:17:00 -0400
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 1997 12:22:17 -0400
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Re: British Invasion - Finally!

Chris, et al:

I decided the show the TR3B at Stowe this year, graciouosly accepting
the fact I will have the roughest TR3 at the show. Having never
participated at a show before, Helen and I are really looking forward to
it.

So, what are these "plans" you are talking about. I too would like to
put some more faces behind the names on the list...

To all those listers going to Stowe, be sure to look for the Signal Red
TR3B that will NOT be showing off it's engine compartment!  ;-)
- --
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/
 TR250  CD8096 L                  A Little Town In
 TR250  CD1074 L                  Connecticut, USA

------------------------------

Henry,

    Don;t feel ashamed! A couple of years back a guy showed up with a grey TR3
with an
original paint job and it looked like the car was held together with rust. That
badly
faded cracked grey paint (what was left of it) was the envy of the TR3
contingent:}

If it drives bring it! Hope to see your there.

Barry Shefner
59 TR3A OTS 57675