Re: Spit with modified panels / GT6 rear suspension

To: NJM@isvr.soton.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spit with modified panels / GT6 rear suspension
From: "Jonathan Miles" <MILESJE@novell2.bham.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:16:05
> Greetings!
>
> I am going to look at a spit this week for a friend.  Apparently the
> rear panels have been modified so the seam where they are welded
> along the top cannot be seen.  Has anyone come across this before?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Neil.
>

> (-:    NEIL'S exclusive one line signature    :-)

Yes I've seen two of these, owned by the same family of spit.
fanatics. I believe they've won "best modified" car at TSSC events,
and they were featured in a TSSC magazine on one of their long
distance tours. I've seen them at shows and the modification really
looks great.

Jonathan

*************************************
Dr J.E.Miles