Re: Snubbed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Snubbed
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 12:27:27 -0500
Cc: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>

    Charlie> Tony & Kim, I wish I had a quarter for every time
    Charlie> I've waved at an oncoming MG, while tooling
    Charlie> around in my daily Spit, and not only will they
    Charlie> not wave back, but they look at me like I'm nutz!
    Charlie> Like, oooh, my car's better than your car.

I got this from a (very pretty) blue and white TR-3
on my way down to Des Plaines this weekend.  I waved
etc, he ignored me.  Guess my 50-50 paintjob and
non-collector plates marked me as unworthy.  Capsule
report - 8 4A's, 5 4's, many many 3's and 6's.  There
were more wedges there than 4's.  I was bummed.

                                                -MM
"TR-4, the forgotten Triumph..."