TR6 Misc questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Misc questions
From: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 08:10:15 -0400
Good morning. Here I am again with some basic questions of which I have no
idea of the proper answer.

1. The Owners Handbooks for the 6 says to use an seasonal oil when
maintaining the oil level in the dampers. What is the best oil to use?

2. Which is better to have on the car - tie rod ends with or without grease
fittings?

3. When changing the tie rod ends is it necessary to jack the car up and put
it on a stand or can it be done with the wheels on the ground.

If the thread of my questions gives you the impression that I know little
about mechanical things, you would be absolutely correct. However, with the
help of the owners on the list I've been able to accomplish some things and
am looking forward to learning more.

Thanks

Ed

74 TR6

"How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't live there."

Ed Hutchinson
Financial Aid Office
SUNY Inst. of Technology
P.O. Box 3050