Re: Re: TR6 Seatbelts

To: jhdavis6@juno.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 Seatbelts
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 14:48:51 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 9/8/97 7:57:48 PM, jhdavis6@juno.com wrote:

>A company named Snake Oyl Products in Texas re-webbed my TR6 seat belts a
>few years ago and did a good, if expensive job. I can't find the number
>right now but if anyone is interested I'll dig it up.
>Jim Davis
>Fortson, GA
>'75 TR6  CF38690UO
>'75 TR6  CF3732

Jim & others,
Forget about Ssnake Oyl Products. I contacted them about 2 years ago about
re-doing the belts on my '74 TR6. I sent the belts to them and then they
returned them with a letter stating that the guy who did TR6 belts had died
and they couldn't do anything for me. I  doubt if anything has changed since
then. I wish I knew of someone who really could re-do the belts on my TR6.
Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
1974 TR6