Re: Re: TR6 Seatbelts

To: jhdavis6@juno.com, KMNTR6@aol.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re: TR6 Seatbelts
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:20:58 -0700
Conversation-id: <970909144619_1261710658@emout18.mail.aol.com>
Posted-date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had Ssnake Oyl products re-web the seat belts on my '74 TR-6 late last year.
Did a good job, but was not cheap - about $120 for the set (retractable type).
They did indicate that the person who used to do these had recently passed
away, but now had someone else on staff who knows these belts.

btw - their phone # is (800)-284-7777.  They advertise in Hemmings Motor News.

-steve sutton
74 TR-6
Ridgecrest, CA