SB42

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SB42
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 97 16:14:43 PDT
Scions,

        It looks like the amended SB42 made it through the Assembly
with 72 votes to 2.  Govenor Wilson has yet to sign it, and please
remember that he has the power to veto.  Please write to Gov.
Wilson indicating your support for SB42.

        I am pleased the Bill has come this far. I believe a large contributing
factor was the unity of those that supported the measure, brought together
by the internet.  More voters were able to participate in the decision-
making because of the internet, through lists such as the Triumph list.
Even though I will still have to smog my '74 TR6 for the next 6 years,
I believe both the Gov. and the people have weighed carefully the pros and
cons and have arrived at a useful Bill.  Thats Democracy for ya!

        Shane Ingate in San Diego