RE: British Car Week '98

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: British Car Week '98
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 16:03:51 -0500
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
><Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com> writes:

    Richard> the year?  How about posting your odometer
    Richard> reading around Jan. 1, 1998 and see who actually
    Richard> uses their cars and who just talks!

Nah, that won't work.  My odometer says "567".  It has since
my O/D trans broke two years ago.  That's how many miles the
"rebuilt" trans lasted before it busted again.  If the shop
wasn't already out of business I'd warn you all away.  I've
got it ready to put back in, but I haven't wanted to be
not-driving the TR4 for that long.  I put ~500 miles on the
TR4 last weekend, and I have the sunburn to prove it.
                                                        -MM