Miata?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Miata?
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 18:27:37 -0700
Hey,

        What's with these Miata's? Isn't this a Triumph mailing list? I am
pretty new to this list but I hear alot of talk about Miata's. Why? I look
at those cars and I say to myself, "can't they be original?". Miata'a were
just a flash in the pan. They will never last like Triumph's. Well only if
you stop pumping money on them. British roadster are one of a kind. Miata's
try be one but they can't. I am proud of owning a Triumph even though my
friends tell me, "Why didn't you get a Fiat, Fiat looks nicer." PAH! They'll
be begging me for a ride once it's done.

        Ashamed? Why? I would be embarassed to drive a, Triumph wanna be
car. Be Proud, Stand tall and keep your chin up.

Have a Pint....on me :)
1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-135480