Wrinkle paint...

To: "Triumph Guys" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Wrinkle paint...
From: "Nick" <Nickbk@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:09:40 -0700
Fellow Purists-

I have found that if you want your paint to wrinkle...it won't. Of course
conversly if you don't, it will <g>.
Seriously, when using wrinkle paint, I have found that if you let the piece
to be painted sit in the sun until it gets a little uncomfortable to hold,
then spray a good heavy coat, the wrinkle stuff will "do its thang". For
all you "sunshine" challanged types, I have found the oven to work just as
well. The only problem being that it takes a lot longer in the oven. No,
the heating part is easy, it's the planning and waiting for the significant
other to be out long enough to accomplish the job <g>.

And you thought a painter's paper hat wasn't at all like a chef's hat...
              Nick in Nor Cal