Re: Wire Wheels

To: Vllas@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:26:43 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> I wonder if you could help me find the article on wire wheels. I have
looked
> in the vtr.org but cannot find the article under maintainance. where should
> look please... thank you
>
>  alex

Alex,

go to vtr.org, scroll down to "Maintenance Handbook", double click, scroll
down to wheels, and you see the 2 articles.  One is on
refirburshment/replacement, the other is on tightening.

                                        OR

got to vtr.org, scroll down to "What's new" and then to 9Sept.  Double click
on the article.  Cheers.

Art Kelly