SB42, still a ways to go....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SB42, still a ways to go....
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 97 08:53:55 PDT
Scions,
        A close Mate of mine in the NorCal Shelby Club sent
the attached to me.  I cannot verify this information, but at
least the telephone numbers should help.  Looks like we are
not out of the woods yet....
        Shane Ingate in San Diego

 Guys,

 The smog bill has passed the Assembly and will now go to
 the Governor for signing.  I called the Governor's office
 and they said that he is undecided on whether or not he will
 sign it or veto it.  The people that originated the bill are
 worried that the Bureau of Automotive Repair and the Air
 Rescources Board are pressing the Gov to veto it.  Please
 pass this on to people that you think would help support
 this bill and call the following numbers to let the Governor
 know that we want this bill to pass.

 916-445-1455
 talk to someone realtime and puts you
 down as a supporter on their opinion poll

 916-445-2841 or 916-445-2864
 leave a recorded message