Miatas

Subject: Miatas
From: Michael Marr <mmarr@execpc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:20:59 -0500
So, how many of you Miata-haters have actually driven one?  I have, and
I liked it!  It handles, accelerates and stops well, is fun to drive,
looks and sounds good and is relatively inexpensive.  Why shouldn't
Miatas last 40 years?  They certainly are well engineered.  So what if
they are a copy of the Elan?  Lotus could have done what Mazda did, but
they chose not to.  More power to Mazda, I say.  I love my TR3, but I
would also enjoy owning a Miata.  I think we may be exhibiting signs of
elitism here - a VERY unattractive trait.

Michael "Why can't we git along?" Marr
1960 TR3A
1996 Explorer
1996 Taurus
1987 Tempo
1989 Tempo
1987 Cutlass Supreme
1973 Gitane Interclub
1995 Black Labrador, answering to the name of "Beau".