Re: Snubbed again

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Snubbed again
From: "Peter Gillis" <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 13:09:08 +0100
Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just had
a weird one this morning on my way into the city,
in light Saturday morning traffic I spy a Triumph Stag
coming the other way, driving a TR4 I gather here is a
similar minded individual and prepare for the wave, light flash,
or mouth "nice car" as we pass, I opted for wave and was greeted
with a stoney faced expression which translated to "This is a Stag,
why would I nod to you!!"
This waving tradition may be harder to get going again than we think.

Cheers Pete Gillis
63 TR4