Sept 19-21

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sept 19-21
From: vitesse@juno.com (Hugh R McAleer)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 22:15:57 EDT
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
The first Saturday off in 6 months and there are two events that I'd like
to go to...isn't that the way it goes?

Anyone on the list going to either Road Atlanta for the HSR Historics or
the Chattanooga Choo Choo British Car Show?

It's be nice to put a face with the typed word....let me know.   I'll be
at one or the other sans TR....The Stag that I just got running is still
tearing up the streets...but with no exhaust system ( Hey!  It's a way to
get even with the booming bass crowd! )  And the 250 is a close to home
driver only....low oil pressure.  But the Thunderbird will get us there.

Thanks

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA
'68 TR 250, owned since 1980