Manchester TR show.

To: triumph club <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Manchester TR show.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:21:47 +0100
My hats off to the CTR folks for an excellent show at Wickham Park in
Manchester, CT today! Well woth the beautiful drive from RI. Lots of
great LBC's, and the venue itself was beautiful. And PLEASE!!!!! get the
guy who owns the supercharged TR6 to post pics/part #'s/drawings and
dimensions of that superclean setup. Promise him fame, fortune, and
eternal grattitude if he'll reveal all the details!
The TR6 owners of the world need to see this brilliant bolt in mod! I
volunteer to take the pictures! Any CAD volunteers? Heck, I'd pay $20-30
dollars just for a nice set of detailed plans! I've got a fresh engine
going in over the winter, and this set up would boost the grin factor!