Re: Manchester TR show.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Manchester TR show.
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 20:49:01 -0400
Hello Paul, saw your post :

 >My hats off to the CTR folks for an excellent show at Wickham Park in
 >Manchester, CT today! Well woth the beautiful drive from RI. Lots of
 >great LBC's, and the venue itself was beautiful. And PLEASE!!!!! get the
 >guy who owns the supercharged TR6 to post pics/part #'s/drawings and
 >dimensions of that superclean setup. Promise him fame, fortune, and
 >eternal grattitude if he'll reveal all the details!
 >The TR6 owners of the world need to see this brilliant bolt in mod! I
 >volunteer to take the pictures! Any CAD volunteers? Heck, I'd pay $20-30
 >dollars just for a nice set of detailed plans! I've got a fresh engine
 >going in over the winter, and this set up would boost the grin factor!

This guy is a Six Pack member, and his car was the feature article in
the last newsletter.  He described it as well as you could hope for,
with photos, details, etc.

If you like, I'll send you my copy of the newsletter to inspect, and
then you can order your own copy off the back issue list if you like.
Get back if this sounds OK to you.

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio