Re: cars to hate<970912235831_268993697@emout12.mail.aol.com>

To: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Subject: Re: cars to hate<970912235831_268993697@emout12.mail.aol.com>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:48:01 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: jruwaldt@indiana.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Yeah, my ex has a black Miata with an automatic and a hardtop. And if that
>isn't bad enough my alimony pays for it. To add injury to insult she tried to
>have the GT6+ sold during the divorce so she could have half of the value. I
>had to threaten to sell the house she wanted to keep so that I could keep the
>GT6+. So, I have to confess that I have made the ultimate sacrifice of paying
>for  a Miata to save "Ian" :-)

Yeeehaaaa, a new topic, lets talk about divorce!!!! :-)  There seems to be a
few, err, how shall I say this, second hand husbands on this list, is that
indicative of what happens to LBC owners!!!!  Now I have a valid reason to keep
telling the girlfriend I don't wanna get married!!!! :-)  I'm damned if I'm
gonna pay for her Herald rebuild if I ain't gonna get to thrash it! :-)

Cheerio

Rich