Re: Snubbed again<199709131213.NAA01963@indigo.ie>

To: Peter Gillis <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Subject: Re: Snubbed again<199709131213.NAA01963@indigo.ie>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:55:38 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>Sorry to resurrect this thread but I just had
>a weird one this morning on my way into the city,
>in light Saturday morning traffic I spy a Triumph Stag
>coming the other way, driving a TR4 I gather here is a
>similar minded individual and prepare for the wave, light flash,
>or mouth "nice car" as we pass, I opted for wave and was greeted
>with a stoney faced expression which translated to "This is a Stag,
>why would I nod to you!!"
>This waving tradition may be harder to get going again than we think.

I see a Stag quite often, he always acknowledges, anyone who doesn't get's the
middle finger, that usually sparks up 'some' sort of response :-)

Must admit, 9 out of 10 MG's won't wave back, but who cares, their only jealous
that their cars ALL got that ugly black shit front and rear whereas our's kept
nice chrome(well here in the UK anyway) :-)

Cheerio

Rich