Re: Spit flood

To: tom.omalley@channel1.com
Subject: Re: Spit flood
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 18:53:11 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom;

Just went through the same thing with my GT6+. The battery box (a galvanized,
folded metal affair- pop riveted in place; the seams covered with a black
tar-like substance) had been constructed by some DPO's body shop (I actually
have a receipt where the tin knocker described his crime) rotted out and
leaked on my brand new carpet set. I just received the proper stamped steel
replacement and I am going to drill out the spot welds on the scuttle braces
so that I can replce it proerly. Looks like a weekend job and some new paint.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Winnipeg MB Canada