Smog question

To: "triumphs-owner@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Smog question
From: Steve Benelisha <steveb@verity.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 22:56:50 -0700
Several years ago I bought an old '68 Jeepster Commando (Don't own it
anymore) . It was missing it's smog equipment which I managed to replace
in order the pass the California smog test. To help me tune it, a friend
of mine lent me his handheld emissions tester. It was a small unit that
had a gauge that could be selected to measure either HC or CO. It was