RE: TR6 SHOCK CONVERSION

To: "'john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au'" <john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au>
Subject: RE: TR6 SHOCK CONVERSION
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 10:39:49 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,

The address you found the image at is mine. The kit comes from British
Parts Nothwest in Dayton Oregon USA. I have no experience with the kit
but you can get some of the inof you are seeking from BPNW. I don't know
their number but they are on the monster list
(http://www.team.net/sol/britpart.html#monster) in the A-B section.

Good luck!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)