ATTN: UK List Members

To: triumph@uriel.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: ATTN: UK List Members
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:41:06 -0400 (EDT)
Dear Chad,on Wed, 17 Sep 1997 you wrote:
List,
Does anyone in the UK know of a reputable TR Shop that
could perform a RHD to LHD conversion on a Vitesse?

I've been searching in the US for the perfect car but
haven't quite found it yet.  I subscribed to TSSC and
found that every month there are 6 - 8 cars advertised
that I would like to have but I don't want RHD.
TIA
Chad Jester
Well,I cannot recommend very many TR Shops in the London area these days,too
expensive etc,but would instead direct you to,for eg:John Kipppings Triumph
Spares,who's workshop would be able to carry out the neccessary work at a
reasonable price,and he has plenty of European contacts for the LHD
parts,eg.Steering Racks,LHD dashboards etc,not that there are a great deal of
other parts required.
How about Belgium? They have LHD parts for small Triumphs,you might contact
the TSSC Belgium Area Organiser,
Stefan Vandendijk at Luikersteenweg 166,Tongeren,Limburg,3700,Belgium.
tel/FAX :00-32-12-23-34-76 home.
He runs a small LBC import/export/repair concern as a part-time occupation
with his brother,it is called 'Racing Box' and I'm sure he could arrange for
the neccessary work to be carried out on your Vitesse.
(Tongeren is near Liege in SE Belgium)
Good Luck
Leon F Guyot
TSSC International