Re: TR3 advice

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <Matrix1643@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 advice
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:11:36 -0400
Gee, Derek, that's easy... tear it apart, replace every part that even "looks"
worn out, and put it back together. Paint every little nook and cranney
(especially the crannies), and polish all the brass and aluminum to a high
sheen... don't forget to clear coat everything. Take every suggestion and don't
let the money stop you.

In your spare time, hook up with a good divorce lawyer (preferably one that can
do a bankruptcy action as well)... you'll need it!

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut