Clutch M/C Rebuild -- Piston ?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Clutch M/C Rebuild -- Piston ?
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:53:44 -0400
Listers --

Yet another question about the clutch master cylinder.  I finally
managed to get the slave and master loose (sounds weird !), with
borrowed line wrenches from my mechanic (whatta guy!).  I wrestled with
the piston in the slave for a while, and finally took a hammer to it,
after repeated doses of brake fluid and finagaling.

Managed to get the piston out after repeated tapping with the hammer.
The master cylider doesn't seem to be as agreeable.  Any other options I
should be cosidering ? I'd love to get Sybill finished this Sunday --
and maybe finally drive her to a Jaguars game !

Thanks in advance -- yet again !

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill