1954 MGTF For Sale

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1954 MGTF For Sale
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 09:57:31 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Due to unfortunate circumstances - I have come across a 1954 MGTF which is
for sale.

The car is in Baton Rouge LA - Partially restored - and incomplete.

Restoration has been completed on the frame, body, engine and transmission. -
car has no interior, hood (top)

I have no interest in this car - it was in a restoration shop with one of
mine when the owner went broke and skipped town. The owner wants to sell it
(cheap-or so I imagine)  I would like to see the car completed and in a good
home  -  if it isn't picked up by an enthusiast it is headed for the
junker's.

If anyone has any interest - please e-mail me direct as I am not on the MG or
Brit Car list and review my Triumph digests only sporadically now.

By the way - there is also a Spitfire and MGTD (or later year TF) in the same
shop.  I have not spoken to those owners, but if there is any interest I
will.

JoeSimcoe