FW: Need welder in Dallas, TX

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Need welder in Dallas, TX
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:59:59 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from [Travis Leonard
<tleonard@rocketmail.com>]]

     Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 18:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
     From: Travis Leonard <tleonard@rocketmail.com>
     Subject: Need welder in Dallas, TX

I'm in the process of trying to finish up my Spitfire, a '72 Mark IV
with a 1500 upgrade, and am looking for a welder to finish up a few
things.  I have a patch panel for the left rear quarter panel, and a
new rocker (outer only) for the left side.  It appears the car went on
its side at some point.

I'm looking for someone, or someone who knows of a place, that I can
get this work done at a REASONABLE price.  Last guy I talked to (he
couldn't see the car, so I think he thought this was a much bigger job
then it really is) wanted Hundreds (with a capital H) of dollars to do
the job.  I don't *need* paint to be done at the same place/person,
but if they do, that'd be nice.

Not looking for a show paint job, just a daily driver paint job (red
over the current yellow) with some prep required.  No interior paint
needed, just body (including bottom of bonnet).

Any suggestions?  Oh, and I'm in Euless for any of you who are
familiar with DFW, and the engine isn't in the car yet, so closer is
definatly better!

Thanks in advance all!

Travis Leonard
'72 Spit Mk IV (1500 conv) - being fitted with overhauled
transmission, new clutch, pistons, paint and carpet - finished sooner
or later.