Aftermarket wheels for my TR4

To: flanigan@hap.arnold.af.mil, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Aftermarket wheels for my TR4
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 12:38:58 -0700
Mr. Flanigan,

I don't know what planet you've been living on, but $185 for an alloy
wheel is a pretty good price these days.... you might be able to do
better by importing them yourself from the UK, where they are
made, but then you have a huge hassle if you decide you want to
return them.

I recently got a flyer from TRF indicating they had some (very small)
number of the old factory alloys for the TR4/4A, at about the same
price. Those have more historic value, but they're also 30 years
old and likely to be getting less roadworthy... (they're also
a bargain, since last time I looked for a set they were going
for around $250 each).