'77 TR7 bits FS

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '77 TR7 bits FS
From: "Jim Gambony" <gambony@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 08:11:40 PDT
Fellow listers:

I picked up a reasonably complete TR7 yesterday, simply because the
aftermarket wheels matched the rims on my race Spit.  Scary thought
that, eh?

Specifically, the car is a 1977 coupe (California model)with the large
roll back roof.  The dash top is perfect, the guages look good, the
interior has the usually ratty look of a 20 year car.  The car has A/C,
although a PO has detached the lines at the compressor and left the car
outdoors without boot lid or bonnet.  Both doors are good, complete with
glass.  Windshield is cracked, back glass looks good.

A prior owner had towed the car in the front by the sheetmetal, and
somethings been leaned (dropped?) against the rear quarter, so I don't
think the shell would be worth the effort to fix.

The trans (5 speed), the carbs, and the seats are already spoken for.
The rest is up for grabs, and I really really want to get rid of the
car. (Hint, hint).

If you're in the Dallas area, give me a call @ 972-547-4004.  Otherwise
feel free to e-mail if you need specific bits.

Jim