Re: Windows and crank pins>Piece of cake

To: Martin_A._Secrest@neb.voa.gov
Subject: Re: Windows and crank pins>Piece of cake
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 13:17:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

 Let*s talk *windows* for a moment, shall we?

 Surely someone must know how to do this properly.  I have a door trim pad
off on my GT6 -- that*s the easy part.  But I recall that the last time I had
to reassemble a
 window crank, I just about lost my mind trying to reinsert the window crank
pin.
 What is the trick for doing this?  (My mental health may depend on your
answer...)

  Here's what you do.
  Get a coat hanger or a welding rod and make a crip about 3/4" from the end,
using wire cutters and stick that in end into the hole and then bend the rod
and it will break off in the hole...