Re: Britty gathering in Conn ???

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <Metwrench@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Britty gathering in Conn ???
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 21:42:47 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
 This Sunday comming will be the MGA club's MADD Show at the Bethlehem Fair
grounds in Bethlehem CT (Litchfield County... west of Hartford... west and a
tad north of Waterbury).

Check with Tom Howard (MGATom@aol.com), president of the club. The Conn
Triumph folks will be there ... come visit.

Don

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
                         Southington, Connecticut