Lineage

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lineage
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 10:23:38 -0400 (EDT)
Hi, listers:

just started on an interesting project. I sent in the application (via fax)
for the build certificate from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust.
That got me to thinking (which is always dangerous) about the history of my
GT6+ on this side of the pond. When I bought my GT6+ I got a comprhensive
file showing all the work that had been done to the car over the past 15
years. From those receipts I had a good idea who owned the car and where they
were located. But what ticles my curiosity now is who owned the car before
that and from which dealer was it originally sold. I plan to try and contact
previous owners in an attempt to trace it's lineage. From the documents I
know that the original color was Laurel Green (55) and that at some point it
was painted red. Then it was repainted green but a much darker color than
Laurel Green. Hopefully, by the time I receive my certificate I'll have
pieced together the history of my GT6+

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan