Re: 4x4 Triumphs

To: Wayne Moyer <chauffeur@mail.enter.net>
Subject: Re: 4x4 Triumphs
From: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 21:31:59 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Wayne Moyer wrote:

> Yes but have you done it in a 2 wheel drive triumph?
>
> > If you want to climb pikes peak...I've done it's fun. Been to the top of
> > mount evans as well.....
> >
> > On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Wayne Moyer wrote:
> >
> > > Oh by the way. On this subject. In a past issue of Auto Week in the
> > > auction section. There was sold for $10,000 a FACTORY Stag 4x4. They
> > > made 2 of them. So they are real 4x4 Triumphs. I need to find the
> > > other one for the great white north up here in Pennsylvania.
> > >

> > > Wayne
> > > Aspiring to climb pikes peak in a Triumph

I've gone up Pikes Peak in a rented Buick sedan. I think it would have
been less exciting in a sportscar. You at least feel in control.

The hang gliders jumping off the edge of the road and the lack of any
type of guardrail at all make it interesting.

My wife will never go up again.
--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L