(no subject)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: TR6driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 00:11:32 -0400 (EDT)
HI All

I have two problems.  Both problem are on a 76 Spitfire or at least that is
what the number plate says the car has parts from all years of assorted
spitfires I like to call it the 70something anyway the first problem is a
serious oil leak in between the alternator mount and the block.  I have never
had one leak there before Thought that it may be the seal on the timing chain
but that is the wrong side of the alternator mount?    Second problem  I just
installed a dual SU setup on the car now the car rev up and down between 1000
and sometimes as high as 4000 without me touching a thing   any advice on
these problems would be helpful thanx in advance BEN