rimmer

To: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: rimmer
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 21:48:02 -0400
fred thomas <vafred@erols.com> writes:

>Jim, I placed a order with Rimmer Bros. for a total of $120.00 and they
>had a shipping charge of $ 50.00. I complained and they said they would
>look into it, that was 3 months ago. Placed a order for l86.00 from Moss
>of England shipping charge 28.00. Moss 5 days from order date, Rimmer 6
>days from order date. But I'm sure Rimmer still has intentions of
>contacting me after all 3 months plus my e-mail address I should not be
>unreasonable, these things take time

I ordered a transmission shaft from Rimmer Bros in April.  A week later
I received an empty package (the shaft poked a hole and escaped.)  Five
weeks later I was able to convey to them the fact that I did receive the
package but the contents were missing.  They shipped me another straight
away (which was received.)  but they charged me again.  Just this week
I finally got a refund (after multiple phone calls and E-Mail's.

IMHO I think that they are not crooked, just disorganized.  Keep after
them and they will give you satisfaction - eventually.

Dave Massey
71 TR6
74 TR6
78 TR7

P.S. I was double charged for some parts by Special Interest Car Parts
and it took 3 years to get a refund!  Alls well that ends well.