signing off tomorrow (no LBC)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: signing off tomorrow (no LBC)
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 12:17:21 -0400
Fellow Motorheads,

Due to   A)  the Dayton Area Free Net going extinct on 1 October, and
         B)  a new job away from Wright State U.,

I will be signing off this fine list until further notice, however,
I do hope to get back on from home, maybe in a few months.

Thanks to all for the many bits of valuable information, large and
small, they are all important to a `shade tree' home mechanic.

If for some reason there are any urgent messages you may get them
to me through Bruce Clough, the other lister from Miami Valley Triumphs,
or by home phone at 937 698 5015.

..and to MJB, a toast, and three cheers !

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio    ( West Milton, not too far NW of Dayton )
'72 TRident 750cc  basket case