(Fwd) Mail Delivery Failure.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) Mail Delivery Failure.
From: "Wayne Moyer" <chauffeur@mail.enter.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 20:33:08 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <chauffeur@mail.enter.net>

Again, being a newbie I dont know if you have talked about this
either. But....

When BMW bought Rover they also bough the rights to most if not all
of the old British Laylend names. And if memory serves me right
Triumph is one of them. And in one of my car magazines there was talk
about them reviving the mark. Does anyone know about this? And lets
say they brought a Miata type car, would you buy it because of the
name?

Wayne
(taking a look at the new mini in Autoweek, and wandering whether it
looks like a bad excuse for a cooper or not)