Re:sb42...low lbc content

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:sb42...low lbc content
From: tom.omalley@channel1.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:39:53 GMT
Cc: ArthurK101@aol.com
Art the "agent" writes:

>Tom,   Right!  Sure they are.
>BTW how would you like to buy a bridge that I have for sale?  It crosses the
>EAst River from Manhattan to Brooklyn.  I can let you have it cheap.  :-)
> Cheers.
>Art Kelly

 :-)  Okay...I guess what I'd "like to think" and what I *really*
think might be two different things.

I have this mental image of Southern California being a living museum
of vintage cars in everyday use.  To me it sounds like a resource
worth preserving.

Realistically, if you take away Southern California's vintage cars,
the great weather, beautiful beaches and gorgeous babes, what's left?

They've certainly never learned how to built a 'proper' bridge. :-)

Tom O'Malley <who crossed the East River daily for YEARS>
'74, '77 Spits