Re: Soft brakes fix -- Clutch Too?

To: tlt@digex.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Soft brakes fix -- Clutch Too?
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 15:03:30 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-25 10:49:14 EDT, tlt@digex.net writes:

<< It just so happens that I had a leaky brake master cylinder
 the other day, so I installed a new master cylinder and bled it
 yesterday to fix the problem.  And yet there was that "soft
 brake syndrom".  When I got home, I figured, what the heck, I'll
 give it a shot. Nothing to lose except maybe bust a seal on a
 new master cylinder.
  I woke-up this morning and ran down stairs and outside to see
 if pumping and wedging the pedal worked.

Should one presume the same effect would occur using this
method on clutch hydraulics too?  Just curious.
Best Regards, Kirk Yonker