Re: interior crash pads

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: interior crash pads
From: "Todd W. Sigety" <toddsig@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 08:14:07 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Peter,

The swithch plate I received from BPNW did not have the bracket,
although my original did.  I assume it is a cost savings measure.  When
I was shopping around for crash pads, quality and price were my two main
concerns.  I tried TRF first, parts were backordered.  I called BPNW,
and was informed that only one firm is making the crash pads, and they
supply the same crash pads as TRF.  Not sure it this is actually so or
not.

Todd Sigety
1970 TR6
Alexandria, VA