TR3A hood webbing and trim adhesive

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3A hood webbing and trim adhesive
From: drew@pixar.com
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 12:24:59 -0700
Hi everyone,

I'm going to replace the webbing on the hood sticks of my '58 TR3
and was wondering what the correct distance between the attaching
screw/LTD stud and the rear most stick should be. The current webbing
is some stretchy vinyl stuff and is all out of wack. I figure that
I can just open the middle and front stick to their stops and use
that for the correct measurment for them.

I'm also going to be trying to tack down the edges of some vinyl trim
which has come unstuck. Anyone have any hints on the best way to do
this and what is a good adhesive to use?

Thanks,
Drew

--
Drew Rogge