FW: Re: Easy Job?

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: Easy Job?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:14:39 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match "/Darwin/i" at
line 1  global taboo body match "/Darwin/i" at line 16]

     Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 13:36:50 -0400
     From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
     Subject: Re: Easy Job?

Darwin,
You have my sympathys. (sp?) I now have three Heralds and when I go out
to do a "three hour job" I always allow at least eight. This formula
hasn't failed me yet.
Of course, if I expect it to take longer than three, well.......

Keep smilin' :-)

Dave

Well, I took the plunge and removed the transmission.  There in the bell
housing was the spring and nut, which had come off when the cotter key wore
through.  I never checked it's condition when I put a new clutch in two years
ago.  Shame on me!

Darwin