FW: Re: battery drainage

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: Re: battery drainage
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 17:11:26 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:     global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 55  global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 57  global taboo body match
"/triumph.cs.utah.edu/i" at line 59]

     Date: Mon, 29 Sep 97 13:06:00 PDT
     From: Larry R Worm <Larry_R_Worm@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
     Subject: Re: battery drainage

Text item:

Carl,

Hope your not connecting an Ohm meter between the battery and the cable.
A current meter would be a wiser and safer choice.
Just one of my pet peeves like my car has a short because the switch
doesn't turn on the lights.

Larry